July 17, 2007

Saturday ~ July 14, 2007

Saturday morning my friend Larry & I started our day with breakfast at a little place on Michigan Avenue. Then we were off to battle the rain at the Farmer's Market at Fulton and Fuller. One of the very first
stands we stopped at to admire was D & L Farms & Greenhouse. Their stand was packed full of onions, tomatoes, peppers of all colors, and a variety of other wonderful items. To see a few more images from the Farmer's Market click HERE.

The weather cleared
up and I was back downtown by 8pm to meet up with the Grand Rapids Camera Club and Grand Rapids Flickr groups for a bit of night shooting. It was so fun and everyone is great. I learn something new every workshop, meeting, or program along with enjoying the company of other photographers. This image was taken laying on Monroe looking west with Division behind me.

No comments: