September 03, 2007

09.02.2007 ~ TRI-State Sailing Regatta 2007

Sunday morning the TRI-State Sailing Regatta was due to head out during the 9 o'clock hour. Playing with my new fisheye lens the morning started with a self-portrait. You can never have too many pictures of the Tiscornia pier.During the engagement session with James and Chelsea I had told them my goal for the day was to get a picture of the "Nitemare" boat from the evening before. Wouldn't you know it! They came sailing by as we were taking pier their pictures!!! If you look to the upper right of this picture you will see the photographers on the Silver Beach side of the pier that made it into The Herald-Palladium Labor Day edition newspaper. I had to check the paper to see if we happened to make it into their picture...no luck.lol After I said good-bye to James and Chelsea I spent the rest of the day on the beach at Grand Mere with the kids south of St. Joe. My kids were able to see all the sailboats headed to Michigan City, IN. What a beautiful sight for such a beautiful day.

No comments: