May 18, 2008

{05.17.2008} Congratulations Tim & Kim!

Already in trouble Tim?
Tim and Kim pledged their love in front of almost 200 of their family and friends on Saturday afternoon! Location was Thornapple Pointe...and MAN was it WINDY!

The domino effect keep everyone on their feet. Employees battled it ALL day, then five minutes before the ceremony the ushers were out there attempting to control the wind. Pickles in a pickle. *giggles*
Ceremony in 5 minutes!

How do you keep your wedding party under control? Yep, you guessed it!

A ball and chain could have come in handy today!
Blown Away!

Thank you for making me a part of your day! Have a wonderful time in Jamaica!

1 comment:

Claire said...

The first one and the next to last are my faves. I want the story behind that next to last one!

And her dress is GORGEOUS!!! That's my favorite style out right now I think.