September 22, 2008

Congratulations Ju & Katie!

I know, I'm backwards blogging about Sunday before Saturday...but there were soooo many great captures from Saturday that I just could not make up my mind!

There was one point in the day that I over heard the wedding party talking about Ju and Katie celebrating their ten year anniversary. September 20, 2018. At their ten year, they will actually be celebrating twenty years together!

Ceremony took place at Park Congregational Church downtown Grand Rapids with the reception following at the University Club up top the 5/3rd building over looking amazing Grand Rapids.


The day was focused around pictures. Where to go and what to do. And it all took place via horse and carriage. Meet Fred and Charlie!

Like I said...narrowing the day down was a major challenge. So forgive me if the preview is a bit much!





The wedding party. Fabulous!





Sunset at the University Club allowed for some seriously yummy light.

The beginning of all festivities...the first dance.

An incredible day with an incredible couple. Have a wonderful time in Hawaii!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola! Love Love these. I am always looking at your blog. I am a beginner and love the brick wall in these photos. I am in Grand Rapids and wondered if your could tell where that is.