November 08, 2008

i do. : Neil & Nicole



Today was one of the most romantic experiences I have witnessed all season. Despite waking up to snow, the bitter chill, and the rain that followed, Neil and Nicole were hot. Ceremony took place at Sparta Church of the Nazarene with the reception immediately following at Aquinas College Wege Center. Nicole is a huge fan of sepia. Her plan was to give the effect in even the most colorful of pictures. She succeeded.


This little lady stole my heart.



H.O.T.



Yes, I attempted (unsuccessfully) to get the secret honeymoon location out of Neil before leaving. Nicole, I can not wait to hear how he surprised you! I hope it was dry, warm, and amazing! Thank you for allowing us to experience your day!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Love the sepia look, Love the dip, and LOVE her cake!