December 07, 2008

365 : frozen hair


This morning as I went to the kitchen sink to start the coffee ritual I looked up and saw this out the window. I dropped what I was doing, grabbed my camera, boots, coat, and out the door I went...wet hair and all. This is straight out of the camera. New camera body met old lens, shot at ISO 200, f16, at 18mm...full frame baby! If you look close at the corners you'll see perfect flare all the way around. My only challenge with this image is the funky flare...but I have gotten past that. It felt good to take two minutes of time to shoot something just for me.=)

5 comments:

anonymous said...

Leda! This is my ALL TIME favorite wintery photo! This has everything! I LOVE IT. :)

Sam said...

WOW. This is so amazing? If only I could look out my kitchen window and see that, instead of my neighbor!

Lindsay Adkins said...

You rock!!!

shelana said...

that picture is so gorgeous! i wish it was bigger so i could steal it for my desktop!

Katie Weller said...

NICE!!!