September 02, 2008

{08.30.2008} Congratulations David & Kim!


After meeting Kim and David for their Christmas Eve epic session last year I could not wait to see them again! It was FRIGID the day we were out, and then this past Saturday we were battling the heat. A perfect 180!

The day started at Philip Anthony Salon. As we were leaving the girls loaded up into an RV! With most everyone being from out of town they needed transportation. Who needs a limo anyways? And yes, I was watching the road, putting lipstick on, phone to my ear, finishing my coffee, and flipping through the latest Parenting magazine... You're now wishing you were that guy behind me right? *giggle*

Kim's dress was beyond beautiful.

The ceremony took place at Parish of the Holy Spirit in Grand Rapids with the reception following at Amway Grand Plaza, Pantlind Room. The entire day was wonderful!



Quick stop downtown before the evening festivities!


And of course we had to add a little back alley fun! I just LOVE this image!




The reception. The Pantlind room is amazing.


Kim and David, thank you so much for making me a part of your day! I can not wait to hear about Africa!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Yeah, I love that shot of her in the alley...looks straight out of a magazine! (What is it with you and your celeb-ish shots lately?!!?!?!?!!)

And I'm totally diggin your wide angle of them dancing!