October 20, 2008

yes! : Paul & Jill


Monday morning I met up with Paul and Jill for their epics! Having met them back in August at James and Chelsea's wedding I knew it would be a great time....now to get past picture anxiety.*giggle* Not really knowing where they wanted to head, we hit as many locations as we could before dropping from starvation.


Super sweet, they treated me to lunch at their reception venue, Till Midnight. Then the rain became too much to head back out, so we played a bit with the location. If anyone is looking for a venue in Holland, this place is fabulous. The food is excellent, and their menu consists of gourmet dishes along with everything from wine to specialty coffee...yes, I walked out the door with my fave, a caramel latte.

We did get a few looks.*giggle*


Paul...bw, for you babe! It was wonderful getting to know the two of you! I'm so looking forward to June!

No comments: